Heathkits live!

James Kenny JKenny809 at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 23 13:30:10 EST 1997

I am amazed at the response to this reflector.  I am very happy to see so
much activity.  Congrats to the people who started it.  Anyway, I have, and
use regularly, a DX-100, Marauder, Warrior and an SB-614 monitor scope.  My
first ham station years ago consisted of an HW-16 with the HG-10.  Wish I had
kept it. The Warrior is on the bench now and needs a plate xformer.  Would
appreciate a replacement xformer if any one has one.  Drop me an e-mail.
 Hope to see you on the air with the Heath stuff.

Jim   K7LD