Older Heath Test Gear--RF Signal Generators

Keith Rowland k4kgw at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Nov 16 14:49:14 EST 1997

Dan:  Evidently you missed my first posting, where I gave one example,
and queried the list to see if anyone was interested in having the
information about these items that I have original info on.  I do not
actuallly  possess all this stuff.  The list is for information purposes
only.  I have nothing for sale at this time.  FYI, anytime I do post
stuff for sale, I will, of course, state asking prices!  Thanks anyway,
and sorry about the misunderstanding.

73, Keith

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov