Front panel renovations

Michael Cowart cowart at RSN.HP.COM
Wed Sep 3 11:26:54 EDT 1997

I have used the matching heathkit paints from R&R Designs
for my Apache. The cabinet overspray was idendical to the
original. The escutcheon paint was somewhat darker than the
original, but I suppose the paints Heath used varied in shade.

Their spray cans our pricey, but I was very happy with the
results I got.

Mike - WA5CMI

BTW, I am STILL looking for a Mohawk to go with my Apache.