not all newbees are Evil, and you (each of you) were beginners once.

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Thu Jul 23 01:00:46 EDT 1998

Regarding Shelley's reply:

I am guilty of using the term 'no brainer' in my last post. I did not
mean to refer to the people entering the ranks. My apologies for an
insult taken. I am aware that the disparaging opinions of new entrants
to the hobby have occurred, and I disagree with them. I don't want to
perpetuate them.

I was referring to the general characterisation of the new tests by
those opposed to them, in comparison with the 'old style' tests.

Welcome aboard. I couldn't care less how people get their license, as
long as they contribute positively to the hobby. Treating them like dirt
only ppolarizes people and contributes to negativism among factions
(which can extend to particular modes and preferred frequencies).

Murray K3FD