HW-101 VFO problem

Steve & Anne Ray sbralr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Nov 10 19:07:29 EST 1998

Only 20 KHz out is not to bad, mine varies about the same.   I use a SB-650
digital readout and don't worry about the dial.  While the SB-650 are hard
to find, there are plenty of good kit digital readouts available.  I use a
Oak Hills Research DD-1 with my HW-8 and have been very pleased with it.
As usual I have no connection, etc.with Oak Hill Research.

73,

Steve Ray    K4JPN   ex K1VKW   HW-101, HW-8,
SWL 30-40, Pixie II, NC 38S, OHR 100A 30 M and Heath Kit fan

----------
> From: Paul K. Dean <wb9hgz at CHARLOTTESVILLE.NET>
> Subject: HW-101 VFO problem
> Date: Monday, November 09, 1998 11:26 AM
>
> Hi, everyone -
>
> I am bringing a "basket case" HW-101 back to life.  After many, many
hours
> of work, I have it pretty close to going.  Wow, what a job it has been.
At

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH