cleaning the boards

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Wed Dec 15 21:32:53 EST 1999

At 08:44 PM 1999-12-15 -0500, Harvey A. Kader wrote:
>Actually, isopropyl alcohol obtained in the drugstore is ONLY 70%
alcohol/water(V/V).

As I mentioned earlier, most drugstores have two concentrations: 91% and
70%. But the local supermarket pharmacy sections only have the 70%, true.
The 91% does a pretty good job for me. Cost used to be less than a buck per
pint but has gone way up over the past year. Keeping in mind the water
content, I always let things air-dry thoroughly before firing them back up.

73, Steve K0XP

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov