More Estate Stuff

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 17 17:34:31 EST 1999

Greetings Fellow Greenies;

I've had another opportunity to sort equipment from Gene Fiebich's shop.
Gene was a retired Heath Dir. of Engineering and had lots of parts and
gear.  Here's more of what I found:

HM-10       Tunnel Dipper with Manual, condition a 9+, untested.
IB-1102     1Hz-120MHz Nixie tube Counter, w manual.  I have a spare
extender board   for it (troubleshooting aid).  Condx 8+ untested.
IO-104  5" O'scope,  15MHz  Single Trace, vintage '75.  Condx 8+
untested.
IT-21   Tube Tester,  PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED.  Have NOT found a manual
as yet.
        Most of remaining parts seem to be there, but can't be sure.
AA-80   Audio Amp,  UNASSEMBLED, original HEATH SEALED BOX.
TS-1    TV Alignment Generator,
S-2     Electronic Switch (converts single trace scopes to two
channel)
DM-348  CB Transceiver
GW-10   CB Transceiver with remote control box and manual
GD-77   Utility Transmitter from old security system
GD-87   Smoke Detector from     "
GD-39   "Intruder" Ultrasonic detector (Looked like a book)
T-3     Signal Tracer
W-5M    Audio Amp  (Includes one WP-2A preamp)  Vintage '56, heavy
W-7M    Audio Amp  (       "            "       )  vintage  '56,
 very heavy
A-7     Audio Amp                               "
heavy
BR-2    Broadcast Receiver (no cabinet)
V-6     VTVM

E-200   Precision Apparatis RF Generator
200C    Hewlit-Packard  Audio Oscillator

Unless noted,  NONE of these have been tested or have manuals that I've
located. I'm still searching for some.   Shipping from SW Michigan
(49085).

Please email bids for anything on list.  I'm taking them first come
basis, so bid early, bid often, (er - no, wait, that's Chicago politics,
isn't it.)

Also,  does anyone out there collect old AC/DC Portable/Table model AM
receivers?
Gene has several, including a Majestic "Mighty Monarch", Motorola 3A5,
RCA Victor BX-57, Arvin 140P, etc.  Need some reference points to go on
for these.

Thanks for the interest in the last list.  There are still some units
available; I'll update on all of this later this week.

Ed Mosher             Formerly  "One of the Hams at HEATH"
WA8ZVO at JUNO.COM

        "The most important things in our lives are not THINGS!"

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH