Coil Winder?

James D. Mayfield kb9bnr at REVEALED.NET
Mon Jun 14 07:56:53 EDT 1999

Many years ago, I wound a coil for making a crystal radio. I used the
family gas grill, we had one of those rotisserie motors for cooking chicken
and such, I just mounted the coil form on it, then it on and sat back and
feed the wire, it turns nice and slow so even if you goof it up, it's easy
to stop and unwind and restart.

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov