HW16 final amp

Paul K. Dean wb9hgz at CHARLOTTESVILLE.NET
Sun Nov 28 11:21:49 EST 1999

Wow, no kidding!  I knew a fellow some years ago that had one of those
Dentron sweep tubes amps.  Even though the manual said very clearly, CW and
SSB only, he put the unit up on RTTY!  Literally melted the tubes.

73,
Paul, wb9hgz

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov