Heath Items For Sale

Mark V. Johnson VE3DJU mjohnson at CA.IBM.COM
Sun Apr 30 14:09:28 EDT 2000

Hello all:

I have the following Heath items for sale:

1) 400hz CW filter.  Heath PN 404-M202 P23. This is the WIDER unit  found
on SB-300's and the odd SB-100. $45.00US. I'll            pay shipping.

2) Meter from an AT-1 Transmitter. It has the U shaped mounting bracket and
nuts. Top scale reads 0 to 100, bottom scale
     reads 0 to 10.  I tested it with an ohm meter and the needle moved up
scale OK. Has the usual "bounce" that I recall from
my AT-1 days, but it does work OK. $25.00US. I'll pay shipping.

3) HG-10B VFO Manual. Good shape..Someone put binder holes on the edge (3),
but otherwise its fine. Nice and clean, not ragged. $17.00US. I'll pay
shipping

4) T-3 Signal Tracer Manual. Mint, unmolested condition. Even has an
original Heath Insert page talking about a tube substitution for the 12A6.
$20.00US. I'll pay shipping.

5) Heath HW-30 "Twoer" manual.  Has 3 ring binder holes on the edge, but
otherwise OK. Nice and clean. Good condition.
     $17.00US. I'll pay shipping.

Please let me know if your interested. Shipping is to US 48 and Canada.
TNX!

Mark V. Johnson
Service Delivery Branch Manager
Metro Banking & DPM Profession