diodes

Michael Tallent mtallent at CONCENTRIC.NET
Wed Feb 9 01:24:09 EST 2000

If the FH1100 is an industry part number, then it is a Fairchild Hot
Carrier diode.  I have the data sheet.  Probably most any hot carrier
diode would work.  If it is in a set of 2 or 4 diodes, then I would
change all of them to whatever new type you select.

Mike W6MXV

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov