confused on Heath "quality"

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Fri Jul 14 20:40:19 EDT 2000

Wow,... sound like someone either needs to undertand the heath assembly manual better, or
have someone else assemble the rig for him.

Ham radio in the United States would not have ever reached the level of excitement it did
had it not been for the equipment made available by Heath.  Heath allowed lots of us
"poor hams" to get on the air without second mortgages.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov