Fw: IT-21 info please...

talen talen at INETPORT.COM
Fri Jun 9 18:19:09 EDT 2000

One of the other advantages of buying tubes from Dan Nelson is that
he marks the boxes with his TV-7 tester readings which will give you
a quick check of your TV-7. Since he repairs, adjusts, and calibrates
TV-7s, I would assume those readings are pretty close to "on".

I have the same disclaimer as Allen.

73s  Kees K5BCQ

----------
From: Allen A Heibeck <kj6xh at JUNO.COM>
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: IT-21 info please...
Date: Friday, June 09, 2000 3:51 PM

Hi Everybody!

A short one to say I've done business with Dan Nelson lately,
and I am extremely pleased with the tubes bought from him,
the prices, the quality, and the service.

So far, I recommend him without question.
If you need tubes for those lovely Boatanchors, give him a try!

Disclaimer: I have no financiall interest in his business whatsoever--
just enjoying his services.

Allen

Rev. Allen Heibeck,  KJ6XH               El Cajon, CA
         kj6xh at juno.com                       We use HeathKit Boatanchors
here!
                  mattall at worldnet.att.net
                       Check it out!    http://www.tbn.org