Heath SB-640 Seeks Adoptive Home

John Q. Doe W8QA at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 10 09:35:19 EDT 2000

Greetings:

We are the foster parents of a Heath SB-640 (external LMO for SB-100 -
SB-102A) that would very much like to become part of your Heath family.  On a
scale of 1 - 10, we would rate the cosmetic condition of this LMO as an
extremely solid 9+.

Our original plans called for adopting this SB-640 into an SB-102A family,
but that never came about.  Therefore, we cannot definitively state whether
or not this LMO will adapt to your familial environment immediately.  The
dial mechanism works 100%, and there's not an awful lot to this unit, so I
doubt that behavioral problems would be difficult to remedy, if any actually
exist.

This LMO comes with a large, foam-injected shipping box, so we know it will
get to your family in excellent condition.  Unfortunately, the adoptive
records are incomplete, but then again, how many adoptees come with
operational manuals, anyway?  Fortunately, Heath IS still in business, and
they could easily supply a manual.

If this forlorn LMO is tugging at your heartstrings, you can complete the
adoption process by sending your love + $175 + UPS shipping.  If this little
LMO could speak English, as opposed to linear electronic signals, it would be
saying, "Please pick me, please pick me!"  Won't you please help?  You won't
regret it!

John, W8QA