Apache

K4KGW k4kgw at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Mar 4 15:41:05 EST 2000

Hi Steve:

The original meter is 1 ma full scale at 50 ohms.  Interpret the scales
as follows:

METER SWITCH POSITION     MEASURES            RANGE OF READING

Driver                                            Driver
Plate               0-50 ma.
                                                      Current

Grid                                               Final
Amp                  0-10 ma.
                                                      Grid Current

Plate                                               Final
Amp                  0-500 ma.
                                                       Plate Current

Volts                                                Final
Amp                 0-1000 volts
                                                         Plate Voltage

Modulator
Modulator                  0-250 ma.