Heath gear for sale

DChristopherFall DChristopherFall at PRODIGY.NET
Tue Mar 7 00:33:30 EST 2000

I am an ARRL Volunteer Counsel in Thousand Oaks, California.  I was recently contacted by a family that wishes to sell off the remaining Heath gear from a family member that either was a ham or had been trying to get a ham license.  It looks like this gear has not been used for 20 years or more.  I am in the process of having them list the items by model number and description.  I know that there is an HW101 with power supply and a Heath 20 meter monobander.  There is also a speaker, phone patch and Autek QF1 and some cables but no manuals.  When I get a list together I will list it on this reflector.  If you live in the Ventura County area and are interested in a package deal, I think I have convinced the family that the stuff should go to a collector, not a speculator and definitely not listed on eBay.  Sorry for the long message but please send me an email at wb6olj at arrl.net and I will email you with the list when it's done. Thanks folks!  73 de Chris, WB6OLJ