Heath gear for sale

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Tue Mar 7 01:10:25 EST 2000

At 09:33 PM 2000-03-06 -0800, you wrote:
>            Sorry for the long message but please send me an email  at
>wb6olj at arrl.net  73 de Chris,  WB6OLJ

This is how an html-formatted message is copied for reply with most non-M$
and NSCP e-mailers. It's one of the reasons why one should NOT to use html
for e-mail.

But otherwise, you said:

" I think I have convinced the family that the stuff should go to a
collector, not a speculator and definitely not listed on eBay."

HORRORS!!!!! You trying to set a trend or something?? You're gonna BREAK
THE SYSTEM!!
=8-O

73, Steve K0XP

Sponsored by the City of Tempe