more on "warning, new twist for MSN, Hotmail (fwd)

Joe joeamp at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Apr 10 21:02:26 EDT 2001

I, for one, am getting sick to death of every entity around feeling they own
the entitlement
to know, use and share, my interests, as well as my private information.
Gentlemen, The saps at eBay have taken looking up our kilts to the next
level calling it
"improvements"
Since many here use that resource I feel this is important to post

I suggest all users of eBay go through the Chinese menu of HTML and maze
links before the dates below.
Not noted:
If you do not wish to accept the revised Privacy Policy is you may cancel
your eBay registration by emailing decline at ebay.com
, Joe

=======================================
Official Notice of Revision to the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy

We are committed to improving your experience at eBay. We have modified the
User Agreement and Privacy Policy based on suggestions from our users and to
accommodate future site improvements. The User Agreement describes your
rights and responsibilities while bidding and selling at eBay while the
Privacy Policy describes the information we collect about you and what may
happen to that information.

To learn more about what was changed in the User Agreement, please go to
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/uarevision1-faq.html#4. To see the revised
User Agreement, please go to
http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-user.html. For additional
information, please visit the User Agreement FAQ which is available at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/f-agreement.html.

To learn more about what was changed in the Privacy Policy, please go to
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/pprevision1-faq.html#4. To see the revised
Privacy Policy please go to
http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/png-priv.html.

This agreement is effective on May 21st, 2001 for new registering users, and
is otherwise effective on May 15th, 2001 for all users registered prior to
May 21st, 2001.

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov