HW-16

Thomas Beltran tbeltran at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Aug 10 11:25:21 EDT 2001

>Higher values do not always translate to
>better performance!  You are best advised to stick to the values that
>are already there.  The designer has calculated them for a reason!

Thanks - I'll replace them with same sizes.

I wonder if anyone has thoughts about a change in the power supply, a la
Sherwood with the Drakes, to clean up the audio.  I am always amazed now
with my R4C about how clean the sound is.  If the HW-16 was that buzz free,
I think I would hear much more of the stations on 15 meters that my HW-16 is
bringing in, but than masking with buzz and noise.  Tom