UPS Warning

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Wed Feb 21 17:21:11 EST 2001

I have received a lot of shipments via FEDEX over the years, and I can tell you MORE
horror stories than you would BELIEVE about packages arriving caved in, busted and
torn open.

I used to REGULARLY get boxes arriving with a big black footprint right
on the top - BAD P.R. for sure!

99% of things made it through OK because of they used lots of foam surrounding
the items inside but they often looked like they had been assailed with a bloody
battering ram!

And FEDEX charges the premium prices!

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov