Calibrating VFO in HW-101

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Sun Jan 7 22:08:54 EST 2001

Greg;

On any VFO, always adjust the coil with the tuning condenser closed and
the trimmer with the tuning condenser open, regardless of what the dial
says. Some radios read backwards; that is, the high frequency end is with
the condenser closed. Each time you adjust, go a little past the correct
point and it will go faster. Good luck.

Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov