SB-110

Dan Osborne wb5afy at WB5AFY.NET
Wed May 2 17:40:48 EDT 2001

Joe - Still have the original 110A I built in 1971 - works fine today after
some
caps and resistors changed...and a new set of 6146's.

Buddy had a 250C - rig was kinda drifty and not nearly as easy to use as
the Heath...
The VOX accessory was not too great either....

A 110A will require some TLC to bring back up to spec - not sure about the
Swan.

My $.02 worth....

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov