Idea.....

Paul K. Dean wb9hgz at CHARLOTTESVILLE.NET
Wed May 23 17:29:58 EDT 2001

Popular Electronics ran a cartoon years ago that I still remember to this
day.  Two guys carrying what could well have been a Heath BA standing by a
fence obviously looking tired and sweaty.  Farmer, leaning on the fence
says, "Them Ham fellers.  Yeah, across that field and up that loooooooong
hill."

Listserver Submissions: heath at listserv.tempe.gov