SW-7

Floyd Fitzgerald n7wekfloyd at THERIVER.COM
Fri Nov 9 15:19:32 EST 2001

Thanks to all who volunteered suggestions for the oscillating problem.

Not sure if I cured it, but now seems to be working as well as a HW-7 can.

Someone in the past had installed a small speaker in the top of the cabinet.....when I disconnected it, the squeal went away. Used to work in that configuration, don't know what changed.

Anyway now hearing CW and lots of foreign broadcast HI HI

Thanks again,
73,
Floyd