Unbuilt SB-644 available

Paul Dean wb9hgz at charlottesville.net
Thu Nov 29 07:43:32 EST 2001

I hope this is of interest to a list member.  A gentleman in Wisconsin,
Mark Olson, KE9PQ has an unbuilt SB-644 VFO for sale.  I don't know Mark
personally, but I have purchased items from him before and he has always
been prompt, courteous and up-front with me.  Everything has always
arrived as advertised.

The URL to the VFO and also an unbuilt GR900 TV remote control is:

http://www.auctionworks.com/store/shop.asp?sfid=4474&cmd=shop&c=97408

Not sure if it is "pricey" or "fair" as I don't usually mess with the
unbuilts, but I know a number of list members do, so I'm passing along
the info in hopes that it fills a void in someone's collection.

73,
Paul, wb9hgz