HW 101 audio

Fran Sanders Wa3Mrc Elderjo355 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 3 16:04:18 EDT 2001

Help  I've got the subject transceiver with the following problem. The audio
is so harsh that it hurts your ears.  All else is fine and right up to snuff.
I'm told that the transmit signal is fine. I have a lot of SB equipment but I
just inherited this unit and I don't want to tear into it until I have tried
the easy way. So, what say you guys. Any help     Fran  WA3MRC