Operating Quirks of the Most Accurate Clock

Paul Dean wb9hgz at CHARLOTTESVILLE.NET
Fri Sep 21 11:10:40 EDT 2001

I've had one of these animals since the early 80s.  Built it myself, but
as noted the receiver board came asembled.

Lived in Illinois and never had a problem using the whip.  Nearly always
"hi spec".  Moved to Virginia and still used the whip.  Not in "hi spec"
as much, but still, reasonable for something of its age.  Performance in
summer is not as good as winter, of course.

Read the other trplies indicating real poor performance.  Wonder if
there was a large variance in the receiver performance in diferent
production runs?