HW-8 Meter

Greg@Bowser.com Greg at BOWSER.COM
Thu Dec 5 20:27:01 EST 2002

I just read a message that someone was looking for an replacement meter for
the HW-8 but in going through my old messages, I must have erased
it.  Anyway, just was wondering if the meter in the HD-1426 Field Strength
Meter would be the same?  Perhaps, someone could verify the Heath part
number for this meter with that used in the HW-8?  And if I remember right,
didn't the HW-202 and 2036 have the same meter?

I would think that a HD-1426 could be had for around 10 bucks or an junk
HW-202 for about 20.

Greg W8NGA