AT-1 Fix-up Question

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Fri Dec 13 11:19:50 EST 2002

I also agree with Glenn and Paul.  A filter cap in circuit but not actively
filtering for
years because the rig hasnt been turned on isnt any different than a brand
new one
in the box that's been on the shelf for years.  I bought a number of can
type caps
for my Heath dx-100 years ago when I was working in a repair shop and a
number of
them are still brand new in the box, never been hooked up.  Would someone
say
that they probably arent any good anymore?
Ray  wa7itz