FS: X-Y Plotter IR-5208

Maurice Weinschenker morry.ham at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jun 18 08:47:35 EDT 2002

I have an X-Y plotter which appears to be a Sweet Pea but
it came with the complete Manual for a Heath IR-5208. I
think their is no doubt they are one and the same. It comes
complete with all the documentation but the plotter does not
have a Heath tag. I am a bit puzzled (nothing new for me)
I have no use for this thing, It appears to be 8 or 9 out of 10
in appearance. Price 27.50 including shipping.
Best 73 Morry K3DPJ