Need pwr transformers for SA-1480 Remote Coax Switch

Ken Dupuis Wn2Sqc wn2sqc at JUNO.COM
Wed Jun 19 13:30:47 EDT 2002

Hi Larry. If all else fails try some home door bell transformers, usually
24VAC secondary, not sure of the current capacity but they are marked in
voltamps,  if not large enough you could check the low voltage type
thermostat transformers from a house unit, again usually 24VAC. Good
luck, Ken