FS: Heath AG-9 Audio Generator

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Sat Mar 23 10:23:17 EST 2002

FOR SALE:

The following is offered again, since the "firm buyer" never sent their
promised payment:

Heath Audio Generator AG-9 with original manual. Very good condition.
Will sell for $35.00 plus shipping

Please, if you say you are going to buy something DO send for it!
I spend many hours following up on people who SAY they are
sending something and then never send for it. Meanwhile it sits
here waiting for them to send their money, when someone else
could be enjoying it! I would not say all this except that it
happens far too often that someone says they are sending for an
item and then I never hear from them again!

Best regards, Brian Carling, AF4K