Heathkit Bama download frustrations..why?

Mike D. hrg at CIFNET.COM
Fri Nov 15 08:46:00 EST 2002

Malcolm,

Did you follow the instructions on the BAMA website before you attempted to
ftp a file? Netscape browser or an FTP client work fine (I just tested the
HD-20 files). BTW, if you use an FTP client instead of a browser, it will be
a faster transfer.

73 de Mike, N9BOR
A-1 FISTS MAC SMC ZUT
http://www.qsl.net/n9bor

di dah dit - The only Roger Beep you'll ever need.
Let your fingers do the talking -- Morse code.
My designated driver is a 12BY7A.