Items For Sale

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at FYI.NET
Wed Feb 12 11:51:39 EST 2003

Due to financial difficulties, I am in the process of liquidating most of my
shack.  The following items are for sale immediately; there will be
additional items available in the near future.

Kenwood TS-140S with 500 Hz CW Filter, MC-60 Mike, Astron RS-20A Power
Supply:  $400
ICOM IC2800 dual band FM rig (never used mobile) $300
Heath SB200 linear $325
Daiwa 620B SWR Bridge $25
MFJ 482 Keyer $25
Hallicrafters SR-46 6 meter AM with HA26 VFO (needs work) $25
Hallicrafters S-108 $100
Hallicrafters SX-111 with matching speaker (R48?) $100
Hallicrafters HT-37 $100
Hallicrafters HT-41 linear (modified by previous owner to take 572B finals,
needs new finals and some TLC) $50
Hallicrafters HA1 TO Keyer $25
Heath HM102 SWR Bridge $25
Autek QF1A audio filter $20
Radio Shack 21-543 external DSP filter $15
Murch UT 2000A antenna tuner (needs some work) $40
MFJ-1278 TNC $25
TenTec 227 low power antenna tuner $25
Heath IB-1100 Frequency Counter $20
Alinco 510 dual band FM rig (with Kenwood mike and Astron power supply) $75
Kenwood TH41AT 440 MHz FM rig $50
Sony ICF-SW7600G shortwave receiver $50

All prices negotiable.  Prices do not include shipping and I would prefer
not to ship.  All items located in Pittsburgh, PA.

73, ron wn3vaw

'Never attribute to malice that which is adequately
  explained by stupidity.' --Hanlon's Razor