Looking for Schematic for HEATHKIT HARMONIC DISTORTION ANALYSER model IM-5258

Eric Pierce eric_pierce at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Feb 15 09:50:17 EST 2003

I am still looking for the Schematic (and alignment/operation
instructions if possible) for HEATHKIT HARMONIC DISTORTION ANALYSER
model IM-5258

Hopefully someone can help me out. I would gladly pay copying / mail
costs or swap Schematics alignment/operation instructions for something
I have. I have schematics and manuals for most of the gear at

        http://www.thirdpla.net/Pictures/shack_1.JPG
and
        http://www.thirdpla.net/Pictures/shack_2.JPG

I am also aware that there are commercial copies of the manual
available, and will go that route if I can't otherwise find the info.

Thanks

Eric Pierce