Feet Extentions

Schichler, Alfred ASchichler at MICROWAVEDATA.COM
Tue Feb 18 14:38:18 EST 2003

I would like to buy at least one pair for an SB-600 speaker.

Thanks,
Al Schichler, NE2D

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Shields [mailto:w4das at HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 11:56 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: Feet Extentions

Mark,
   I will soon have feet extentions available.  They will be replicas of the
original Heath parts.  They will be exactly the same size as the originals.
I was about to see how much interest there was in the parts.  Please let me
know how many you would want at approximately $3 per pair.  The more
interest that is shown, the lower the price will be.  Thanks very much.

Doug Shields  W4DAS