need help with sb-104a

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Tue Feb 25 22:27:25 EST 2003

While trying to undo a mod that someone had done on my SB-104A, I accidentally connected a lead which had 13 volts to pin 24 of the "A" board. I'm pretty certain some of the IC'S are shot, maybe all. Is there any place I could buy a new board, or is there a kit of IC's that I can get. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Murray