FS: Heathkit SB-303/SB-401

tlee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Sat Mar 15 07:35:41 EST 2003

I am selling my Heathkit SB-303 and SB-401 combo.  Haven't used them too often but were working last time they were hooked up.  SB-303 has CW filter in it and SB-401 has optional crystal pack.  Case on SB-303 has been shot-blasted and primed but needs a coat of paint on it.  SB-401 case looks good.  Front is exceptional on the SB-303 and very good on the SB-401.  This is not junk and I do not sell junk.  Comes with set of interconnecting cables and manual for the SB-401.  I do not have a manual for the SB-303.   Price for both is $350 firm plu shipping and packing costs.  May be interested in trade for a IC-735 or other solid state radio.   Pickup in NW Ohio possible.  Going to TOLEDO OH hamfest Sunday and could possibly bring them there.  73  Ted  N8GPQ