FS HM-102

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sat Oct 9 19:02:36 EDT 2004

  I have for sale a Heathkit HM-102 HF wattmeter.

  The unit is in fine physical and electrical condition,
 it was modified by me with a hi-voltage piston style
SWR null trimmer and a separate high power calibration
pot so the high and low power positions can be calibrated
separately. The piston style SWR null capacitor ensures the
unit will function at the 1500 watt level, the stock capacitor
will ultimately fail at this power level.
 Anyway, the mod is tastefully done and only involves
the sensor unit, no mods what so ever to the face or
main cabinet of the unit. I will include documentation
of the changes.

 $40.00 + shipping to the lower 48

73,  Mark  WB8JKR