Heathkit cult

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at HOTPOP.COM
Fri Oct 15 14:30:41 EDT 2004

http://www.lindsaybks.com offers "The Impoverished Radio Experimenter" #1 -
#5 which are hands on guides to building tube type equipment truly from
scratch. They even show how to build coil winders and measurement equipment,
and build receivers up to a superhet.

You might want to think about offering a course at a summer camp in your
area.

Ask to be put on the catalog mailing list:

https://cuiui.mods.com/pls/fp/docs/lindsaybks/if.html

Regards,

Neil Morrison