sb 230 progress

Ray Friess rayfri at HIGHSTREAM.NET
Tue Mar 8 16:14:17 EST 2005

To update the group on the estate items of the sb 104 station...
specifically the sb 230 now.  getting
it ready to find a home....
 I have finished washing down the top and bottom cabinet pieces...
blowing out the dust ... putting a plug on the end of the power cord ...
and changing the jumpers from 220 to 115 volts...     I just now threw
the power switch and no poof or pops ... or circuit breakers blowing....
or blinding flashes....   HI HI.
     I was a bit intimidated so I used a yardstick and stood three feet
away to turn on the power switch HI HI.
     So far so good.....   it waited it's designed 60 to 90 seconds ...
the delay switch closed and looks good.
Does need a lamp or two ....
Ray