HW-101

Tim Andersen NOØC no0c at CHARTER.NET
Wed Dec 27 09:44:12 EST 2006

A product I stumbled onto is the best cleaner I have ever used.
It's called "Spray Power Orange" and we buy it at our local
Menard's.

http://www.spraypower.com/

We use in around the house for just about anything
and I also use it when doing a variety of automotive repairs on
my own cars.  It cuts grease and smoke residue like you wouldn't
believe.  In fact yesterday, I used it to clean my HW9.  No harm
to the face lettering.  I have never found anything that comes close
to it's cleaning power.  And it's very reasonably priced, usually around
$2 for a 32 oz spray bottle.  Next time I'm there I will have to
ask if they carry it in gallon jug.

Recently the engine compartment of my 92 Town Car was needing
some cleaning,  I simply sprayed it down, let it sit for a couple minutes
and rinsed it off with garden hose.  It looked like new.

Ever had leaves stick on you car a when wet and you didn't get them off
before the
sun dried them and left little ugly green specks?  Well just use this
stuff and let them soak a little and with hardly any effort they come right
off.
You can see the green run from the spot.  Same results on tires and
white walls.

When I decide to restore my original '82 HW101, it is going to get a bath
with this stuff, rinse and air dry for a week before starting.

Tim, NOØC