Transistor Question

Scott Roberts ng19delta at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 6 14:54:16 EST 2006

Hi- I am working on an IB-1100 Frequency Counter, and
need a cross reference for the following transistors,
if anyone has one:

Key No.     Part No.   #per kit   Description
Loc.
C3          417-134      1        MPS6620           Q4
C5          417-173      1        ETS083
Q10
C8          417-251      1        SFC2912 JFET      Q1

The SFC2912 JFET is missing entirely from my set... I
am replacing all the transistors, and diodes as part
of a complete, ground-up overhaul of the set. I am
also replacing a lot of the IC's, as I don't know how
to test them.

If anyone can help with the transistor refs, I'd
appreciate it! Thanks!
Scott

http://mail.yahoo.com