FS: Damaged Heath SA-2550

doc kd4e at VERIZON.NET
Sat May 13 10:19:08 EDT 2006

OK, I'd like to bring this SA-2550/USPS misadventure
to a close.

I was the shipper of this device and know that it
was packed better than UPS requires, though in the
future I would consider adding bubble wrap inside
of the actual case same as if there were tubes.

The buyer is handicapped and does not feel he is
able to do repairs and we are in the middle of
selling our home and moving, soooooo .....

This device was sold to him for $175. (plus shipping)
and several of y'all say it is only in need of a
few dollars with of plastic and glue to repair.

Who'd like to buy it, perhaps for $150 plus shipping
(or reasonable offer)?

The first buyer will ship to you -- double boxed and
with additional stuffing inside the case!

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e  http://bibleseven.com
Ham Links: http://bibleseven.com/hl.html