SB1000 owners.

WILLIAM J HOEK billhoek at MSN.COM
Thu Apr 5 14:13:46 EDT 2007

I have had excellent success with getting parts for my SB1000 from Ameritron.  Just bought a xfmr from them.  they quoted 4-6wks del but I got it in 1 1/2 wks.  Also they have a parasitic choke that replaces the 100 ohm 2 w resistor that comes with the org kit. They can supply any part used in the SB1000.  It of course is very similar to their AL80B.  I noticed they now also service the SB1000 for those who don't want the adventure of during their own repairs.
Bill  W7WJH
Boise Id