54X-109,

Murray Leshner murraysgarage at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 29 03:10:01 EDT 2007

I found a rather ugly but unused 54X-109, very dirty, some surface rust
(humidityand years, not immersion), full uncut leads. The X designation was
used for Export models, usually had a dual primary and 50/60 Hz ratings if
the domestic one had a 120-only primary.

I vaguely recall determining once it was for either HW-16 or DX-60. Can
anyone confirm.

If interested make offer, or here's a weird barter opportunity...a graphic
arts process lens? I have some already, so I might decline certain ones.

Thanks

Murray K3FD