Off topic

DavidGriffin davidgriffin at CISBEC.NET
Thu Jul 26 15:09:24 EDT 2007

jd,
How is digikey regarding cost of shipping?  I try to avoid Mouser
because if I want $1.95 worth of parts for a small project,  I get
charged over $9.00 shipping.  RadioDaze.com charges only actually
mailing costs (true the last time I ordered from them last year, at
least) but of course doesn't have the tremendous selection of Mouser.
Dave