Itty bitty crystals article.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Mar 1 13:49:36 EST 2007

After I had made the post about scanning the article in question and
sending copies to anyone who might request it (there were three) I
realized that the article in question was probably copyrighted and what I
was proposing was wrong.

In fact, one of the members of this list privately reminded me of that
fact. Then Ray himself posted his message to the list.

I apologize, firstly to Ray, then to the list in general.

Therefore, what I propose to do is first, to ask those who wanted the
article to send me their mailing addresses, if they wish. Then, I will pass
those addresses on to Ray, and **I** will pay Ray to have HIM send
copies of the article in question to those who wanted it.

Again, I apologize to Ray and to the list.

I sometimes get the old, out-of-date information we are all interested in
mixed up in my mind with the newer information.

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB