Scanning ERMag

W6CUX w6cux at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Mar 1 16:00:43 EST 2007

The editor of Electric Radio Magazine asked me to post the policy
statement regarding copying and distributing copyrighted ER published
material. Although EWMag is not a subscriber I think we should allow him
this space because this subject often comes up.
This is a combination of several emails.
73, Stu W6CUX

Electric Radio Magazine wrote:
Good Morning
The policy varies between the different publications. Sometimes an
author signs away all rights to his work upon publication, sometimes not.
At Electric Radio, an author's work remains his property, and he is free
to do whatever else he wishes to do with it.
The copyright only applies to what is printed in Electric Radio.
73,
Ray, NØDMS