FW: SB want list

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 17 18:07:03 EDT 2007

The amplified D-104 microphones work fine with the
high impedance circuits.  You just have to be VERY
careful to keep the audio gain control reduced to a
fairly low level.  Not "zero", but low enough to make
sure that you don't over-drive the audio input.

Glen, K9STH

--- Tom Wright <rescue_svc at MSN.COM> wrote:

Anything others have done to use an Astatic D104
amplified Mic in the past. I see the unit calls for
hi-z and these are 600 ohms after the amp. About 12K
without it. I’d rather an electro-voice but those are
way up there. Last one I saw went $93.00 on eBay?
Crazy!!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com